Corporate entry Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan (1984 - )
Mount Annan, New South Wales, Australia
- Conservation or Environment
- Alternative Names
- Mount Annan Botanic Gardes (Also known as)
- Mount Annan Drive, Mt Annan, New South Wales
The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, formerly known as Mount Annan Botanic Gardens, is the native plant garden of the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust. Displaying over 4000 plant species on 416 hectares of land, it is the largest botanic garden in Australia.
- Business event - Construction commences on PlantBank, a plant conservation research facility on site of the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Smith, Ailie; Moje, Christine; Rigby, Rebecca, The Study of Australian Eucalypts, eScholarship Research Centre, 2013, http://www.eoas.info/eucalypts/index.html. Details
- Wrigley, J. and Fagg, M., Eucalypts: A Celebration, Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest Australia, 2010, 344 pp. Details
- Fagg, Murray, 'Mount Annan Botanic Garden', Directory of Australian Botanic Gardens and Arboreta, Australian National Botanic Gardens, 2009, http://www.anbg.gov.au/chabg/bg-dir/073.html. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1499578. Details
- The Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, Australian Botanic Garden (Mount Annan) History - Timeline, Office of Environment and Heritage, 2011, http://www.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/welcome/annan/history. Details
Created: 10 July 2012, Last modified: 27 February 2013
- Foundation and Current Supporter - Bjarne K Dahl Trust