Biographical entry Regan, Charles
Charles Regan opened a flour mill in Tamworth in 1907. He bought George Fielder's flour mill in 1913 , added wheat and flour testing facilities and changed the name of the business to George Fielder and Co, Pty Ltd in 1927. The company's basic contribution to cereal technology was the pioneering of vital dry gluten.
- 'Regan, Charles', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1476893. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_r.html. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 25 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects