Corporate entry CRC for Micro Technology (1999 - 2006)
- 1 July 1999
Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
- Engineering Industry and Industrial or scientific research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Microtechnology
- PO Box 218, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122
Established in July 1999 with a seven year grant, the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Micro Technology had four major research areas: fabrication technology; microdevice packages; safety and health; and micro-fluidic devices.
The CRC for MicroTechnology operated as an unincorporated joint venture, with an incorporated management company, Microtechnology Centre Management Ltd (MCML). MCML provided the day-to-day management of the CRC, and is the owner of Centre Intellectual Property, on behalf of CRC Participants.
MNT Innovations Pty Ltd (MNT) is the commercial agent of the CRC and has exclusive commercialisation rights in relation to all Centre Intellectual Property. taken from their web page February 2006
The CRC for Micro Technology officially closed it's doors in June 2006.
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471369. Details
Created: 9 May 2002, Last modified: 3 January 2012