Corporate entry Australian Photonics CRC (1992 - 2006)
- 1 April 1992
Eveleigh, New South Wales, Australia
- Industrial or scientific research and Optics Industries
- Alternative Names
- Australian Photonics Cooperative Research Centre
- 101 National Innovation Centre, Australian Technology Park, Eveleigh, New South Wales 1430
The Australian Photonics Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) replaced the CRC for Optical Fibre and Photonic Technology in April 1992. Research areas of the CRC include photonics, optical fibre and planar waveguide materials characterisation and precision networking.
From their Web site, May 2002: "The Australian Photonics CRC is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and is engaged in the following activities: Research and Development, Commercial Opportunities, Intellectual Property Licensing Opportunities, Education and Training."
- 1992 CRC for Optical Fibre and Photonic Technology
1992 - 2006 Australian Photonics CRC
- Cooperative Research Centres Program (Australia), CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, Australian government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1996, 72 pp. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471269. Details
Created: 8 May 2002, Last modified: 10 August 2010