Corporate entry Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions (ANARE) (1947 - )
- Earth Sciences, Conservation or Environment and Industrial or Scientific Research
Australian National Anarctic Research Expeditions (ANARE) was established in 1947 and has been administered by the Australian Antarctic Division since 1948.
ANARE embraces the activities in Antarctica of both government and non-government bodies and individuals, with a central focus on scientific research.
- Marchant, Harvey J., Lugg, Desmond J. and Quilty, Patrick G. eds, Australian Antarctic Science: the First 50 Years of ANARE (Kingston: Australian Antarctic Division, 2002), 622 pp. Details
- Millett, M. R. O., 'List of Publications Resulting From the Work of Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions (to December 1970)', Publications. Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions. ANARE Interim Reports. Series A 121 (1972), 85. Details
- Quilty, Patrick G. and Lugg, Desmond J., 'Phillip Garth Law 1912-2010', Historical Records of Australian Science, 24 (2013), 134-59. Details
- Antonello, Alessandro, 'Glaciological bodies: Australian visions of the Antarctic ice sheet', International Review of Environmental History, 4 (1) (2018), 125-44. Details
Created: 26 February 2002, Last modified: 17 June 2010