Corporate entry School of Health Sciences ( - 2004)
- Burwood, Victoria, Australia
- 31 December 2004
- Education and Health Industry
- 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood Victoria 3125
The School of Health Sciences is part of Deakin University's Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences and is located at both the Melbourne and Geelong campuses of Deakin University.
As of the 1/1/2004 the school has been reformulated into two new schools: the School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences and the School of Health and Social Development.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Sport and Recreation 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/sport/deakin.htm#239. Details
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Medical Biotechnology 2001', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2002, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/medicalbiotech/deakin.htm#316. Details
Created: 12 February 2002, Last modified: 23 March 2010
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development