Corporate entry Amalgamated Society of Engineers (1905 - 1921)
- Association and Society or membership organisation
The Amalgamated Society of Engineers was established in 1905, succeeding the original Amalgamated Engineering Union, which was a branch of the British union. In 1921 the Society underwent a change of name, becoming the Amalgamated Engineering Union, Australian Section.
- 'Amalgamated Society of Engineers (1905-1921)', in Australian Trade Union Archives, University of Melbourne, 2002, http://www.atua.org.au/biogs/ALE0062b.htm. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471431. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_a.html. Details
Created: 14 April 2000, Last modified: 9 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects