Published Resources Details Edited Book
- Flora of Australia
- [various], 1981
The series describes the flowering plants, pines, ferns, mosses, liverworts and lichens of Australia. More than 60 volumes are planned for this series. The first volume was published in 1981.
From 1981-1994 Flora of Australia series was published for ABRS by the Australian Government Publishing Service. From 1994 it has been jointly published by ABRS and CSIRO Publishing.
- George, Alexander S. (1939 - )
Founding executive editor 1981 - 1993
Related Published resources
- Drinnan, Andrew N., 'Pteridophytes: classification and phylogeny' in Flora of Australia, Volume 48: Ferns, Gymnosperms and Allied Groups, Orchard, Anthony E., ed. (Melbourne, Vic: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1998), pp. 19-27. Details
- Flora of Australia, Volume 19: Myrtaceae - Eucalyptus, Angophora (Canberra: Australian Government Publishing Service, 1988), 542 pp. Details
- George, A.S., McCusker, A., & Orchard, A.E., 'A History of Systematic Botany in Australia' in Flora of Australia, Volume 1: Introduction, Orchard, Anthony E. & Thompson, Helen E., ed. (ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1999). Details
- Hill, R.; Truswell, E. M.; McLoughlin, S., & Dettmann, M., 'The evolution of the Australian flora: Fossil evidence' in Flora of Australia, Volume 1, Orchard, Anthony E. & Thompson, Helen S., ed. (Melbourne: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1999), pp. 251-320. Details
- Flora of Australia Online, Commonwealth of Australia, 2011, http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/abrs/online-resources/flora/main/. Details